VFS version error

Sharayu Mantri sm25541994 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 07:53:40 MST 2015

This code was provided by sir. Richard Sharpe. I just wanted to know how a
VFS module is suppose to run . So for just seeing the execution i used
vfs_demo . I am not sure how the vfs_demo thread runs. But i think , the
one thread is created for each connection that is established. I actually
didnt understand the working that is why i am creating my own vfs module
using skel_transparent.c  but again the issue comes is, open system call is
executed many times although a file from shared folder open only once. If
you can help me with that.
Thanks