VFS version error

Sharayu Mantri sm25541994 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 06:18:24 MST 2015

sorry for this late reply, but yes I do have problems with syslog. My
syslog is really overloading , But , i was looking to it. I think a
solution i think would work is create a cron job that clears the syslog for
every say 5 mins or more. This way i can check my syslog and it will not be
overloaded too. I know this might not be the correct solution. But it still
works.