More forest trust related patches

Stefan (metze) Metzmacher metze at samba.org
Tue Jun 23 16:40:07 MDT 2015

Hi Andrew,

can you have a look at my current master4-forest-ok branch?

https://git.samba.org/?p=metze/samba/wip.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/master4-forest-ok

I added more tests and fixed some bugs, which were found.

The master4-forest-tmp branch has one more test, which is not completely
finished.
(the rpc.lsa test we worked on at SambaXP). I think I just need to fix
memory leaks
and remove code that's commented out.

https://git.samba.org/?p=metze/samba/wip.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/master4-forest-tmp

So what's left to do before we can push it to master?

I can try to add a test regarding the kvno number checking, if it turns out
to be doable without too much work. But even without such a test I think
it's pretty clear that the following commit is a required improvement
compared to the current broken state. See
https://git.samba.org/?p=metze/samba/wip.git;a=commitdiff;h=bb22983ce51ae41d60ea

Thanks!
metze