[Patches] avoid segfault in durable-open test

Douglas Bagnall douglas.bagnall at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Jun 18 22:18:59 MDT 2015

hi all,

After my last patches, an autobuild on sn-devel segfaulted in the
samba3.smb2.durable-open.open2-lease(nt4_dc) test. The first of these
patches turns the segfault into a normal failure (or at least it would
if we could reproduce it). The second should make the branching in these
tests a little bit clearer for the next novice to wander this way.

I touched that file but I can't see how its related to the error.

Douglas