More KCC patches

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Wed Jun 10 01:59:59 MDT 2015

On Wed, 2015-06-10 at 18:20 +1200, Douglas Bagnall wrote:
> The final KCC patches from that unreasonable clump are here:
>
> http://git.catalyst.net.nz/gitweb?p=samba.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/kcc-intersite-29
>
> They have all been reviewed by Garming, except for these few that have
> changed since he looked:
>
> http://git.catalyst.net.nz/gitweb?p=samba.git;a=commit;h=a97a02a
> http://git.catalyst.net.nz/gitweb?p=samba.git;a=commit;h=2b420a4
> http://git.catalyst.net.nz/gitweb?p=samba.git;a=commit;h=599cf22
> http://git.catalyst.net.nz/gitweb?p=samba.git;a=commit;h=e5bd139
> http://git.catalyst.net.nz/gitweb?p=samba.git;a=commit;h=54a9e09
> http://git.catalyst.net.nz/gitweb?p=samba.git;a=commit;h=c683228
> http://git.catalyst.net.nz/gitweb?p=samba.git;a=commit;h=1be4d75
>
> Could someone please review?

Thanks Douglas.  I reviewed the whole series in the office, so consider
those 'Reviewed-by: Andrew Bartlett <abartlet at samba.org>', but we just
need a second team reviewer for those linked above.

> This leaves the old KCC in charge. At some point we would like to
> switch over to the new KCC, but in the meantime we will only be
> testing on specially selected victims. Any volunteers?

Indeed, that is what we really need at this point.  We also need help
from folks willing to submit sample network topologies of Samba or
Windows networks.