Additional DCs show up as Unavailable

Andrew LaPierre alapierre at gccsda.com
Tue Jun 2 15:27:06 MDT 2015

I just found this bug report and the mentioned "workaround" has the second
DC showing as "Online" now. Not sure how long it will last, sounded like it
will drop out if/when there's a connection interruption.

Workaround
----
rm -r /var/log/samba/* ; service samba-ad-dc restart
---

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/samba/+bug/1357471

--
Andrew LaPierre