smbtorture failure

Herb Lewis hlewis at panasas.com
Mon Jul 27 19:31:09 UTC 2015

well after building smbtorture without the talloc_free(cli1) in
run_tcon_test the test
now fails against Windows 8.1 and Windows 2012 server with the following
error.
Looks like Microsoft changed the behaviour for a second tree connect

failure: tcon [
mauvm25-2 refused 2nd tree connect (NT_STATUS_DUPLICATE_NAME)