More work on the Python KCC

Douglas Bagnall douglas.bagnall at catalyst.net.nz
Sun Jul 26 22:26:37 UTC 2015

hi all,

Feel free to review the series of patches attached, which you can also
find here:

http://git.catalyst.net.nz/gw?p=samba.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/kcc-intersite-29

Most of these changes aim to improve our ability to test networks
imported from minimal LDIF files. We do that by doing stressful things
to them and examining the resultant networks (as Graphviz dot files).
Along the way we fixed some bugs and simplified some messes.

Do not fear: this patch series doesn't turn the new KCC on by default,
so it won't affect anyone's real network. You will get plenty of
warning before we try anything like that.

cheers,
Douglas