NTLMSSP in SMB

Sarat G sarath.ginjupalli89 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 04:36:59 UTC 2015

Thanks you Richard and Brad,
For providing the useful info to go with. My concern is not about what
Microsoft says about. I found it very simple, and I thought why can't
someone make it effective rather than obsoleting it.
I taken into consideration of downgrading attacks(thanks to Freak and
Logjam for giving me better knowledge on it) and MITM attacks in my
proposed approach.

I posted in IETF community, I haven't received any response from them, I'll
try post to the mailing list what Richard mentioned.
Once again thanks for the info.

Regards,
Sarat G