Unsigned attributeID values in signed enum drsuapi_DsAttributeId considered harmful

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Fri Jul 24 05:54:23 UTC 2015

I'm chasing up some more of the fallout that I first found with

61b978872fe86906611f64430b2608f5e7ea7ad8
https://git.samba.org/?p=samba.git;a=commitdiff;h=61b978872fe86906611f6
4430b2608f5e7ea7ad8

Now I'm trying to sort the values correctly in python so I can have
dbcheck correct incorrectly sorted arrays.  The easiest way to get that
correct would be to change this to be a uint32_t, otherwise I have to
override a pile more stuff, and just have this bug appear somewhere
else.

Is it possible to make pidl generate this as a uint32_t but still do
the fancy name printing?  This isn't really an enum.

Thanks,

https://samba.org/~abartlet/
https://catalyst.net.nz/services/samba