Trusted domains with Samba 4.2 and winbindd ...

Kenny Dinh kdinh at peaxy.net
Thu Jul 23 21:35:40 UTC 2015

Richard,

Any chance you could share winbind log (log.wb-ENG and log.wb-CORP)?

It doesn't look like it is related.  Do you have /etc/krb5.conf file?  We
had a bad /etc/krb5.conf and it prevented winbind from enumerating users
from trusted domains.  Running "wbinfo -u" did not return users from
trusted domains.  You and Simo helped resolve a similar issue by suggested
setting KRB5_CONFIG to point to an empty file.

On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 1:59 PM, Richard Sharpe <realrichardsharpe at gmail.com