[Samba] Strange DB behaviour

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 13:53:55 UTC 2015

Some metrics about DB filling.
Number of groups hosted in each DB:
10 members -> 216 583 groups can be injected before failure
100 members -> 14579 groups can be injected before failure
1000 members -> 1297 groups can be injected before failure

What I feel as very disappointing in all that is Samba telling me there is
no more space in DB to do anything (which is equivalent to a totally broken
domain) when there was in fact free space...