testing multi-channel

Michael Adam obnox at samba.org
Thu Jul 16 14:35:27 UTC 2015

Hi Tamas,

On 2015-07-16 at 00:02 +0200, Tamas Papp wrote:
> hi All,
>
> https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba3/SMB2#Multi_Channel
> https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Roadmap#SMB2.2FSMB3
>
> I'd like to test multi-channel implementation. It's marked as FUNDED.
> However the repositories at the above pages wasn't updated since this
> spring.

My current branch is at:

https://git.samba.org/?p=obnox/samba/samba-obnox.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/master-multi-channel-obnox

> What is the status of this project,

I am working on it, wasn't able to do as much as I wanted
since spring, but it is going to increase in the next
couple of weeks. Current tasks are cleaning patches,
working towards push-able patches, since many parts are
more or less ready but need polishing (as well code as
patches). We also need more tests. See the TODO file in
the branch.

> how can I help with it?

Help is greatly appreciated, but I acknowledge that the
state of the branch is not yet apt for easy consumption. ;)
Possibilities to help:
- test the code
- write more tests
- fix bugs in the implementation...