More forest trust related patches

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Wed Jul 8 03:16:33 CEST 2015

On Thu, 2015-07-02 at 14:58 +0200, Stefan (metze) Metzmacher wrote:
> Am 01.07.2015 um 23:18 schrieb Stefan (metze) Metzmacher:
> > Am 01.07.2015 um 18:06 schrieb Stefan (metze) Metzmacher:
> > > Hi Andrew,

> > > I've uploaded updated patches.
> >
> > The commit message of
> > https://git.samba.org/?p=metze/samba/wip.git;a=commitdiff;h=f56effe
> > 2aae08c89858dc5f1cf1f44b1e20ada5d
> >
> > Needs to be fixed dsdb_trust_routing_tln() is now
> > dsdb_trust_routing_by_name()...
>
> Fixed in the current master4-forest-ok branch.

I've reviewed these and they are in autobuild now!

One last thing to look at is fixing our SamLogon server in
dcesrv_netr_LogonSamLogon_base not to set unilaterally:

	*r->out.authoritative = 1;

It needs to only be set if we were the trusted domain.  Sadly this
issue will make fixing the trusted domain vs unknown name handling in
our file server harder :-(

Thanks,

https://samba.org/~abartlet/
https://catalyst.net.nz/services/samba