[Samba] [Annouce] Samba 4.2.0rc4 Available for Download

TAKAHASHI Motonobu monyo at monyo.com
Sat Jan 31 09:40:07 MST 2015

Hello, I found some typos and questions...

From: Karolin Seeger <kseeger at samba.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 09:45:16 +0100

> Release Announcements
> ---------------------

(snip)

> The code that supports the classic Domain Controller is also the same
> code that supports the internal 'Domain' of standalone servers and
> Domain Member Servers. This means that we still use this code, even
> when not acting as an AD Domain Controller.

What means?
*This code* means the code that supports the classic DC, so it's obvious
that *this code* is used when not action as AD DC...?

(snip)

> E.g. in order to allow Samba < 3.0.27 or NT4 members to work
> you need "allow nt4 crypto = yes"

s/3.0.27/3.0.37/ is correct?

> winbindd does not list group memberships for display purposes
> (e.g. getent group <domain\<group>) anymore by default.

s/<domain/<domain>/

---
TAKAHASHI Motonobu <monyo at monyo.com> / @damemonyo
                   facebook.com/takahashi.motonobu