CTDB question: which repository is authoritative?

David Hasson dph at fb.com
Tue Jan 27 12:07:58 MST 2015

Thanks Martin.  I've been working both of those routes.  The dependencies of the stock build out of the ctdb.git are really clean - and since I'm not using this with samba it has made sense to do that up until now.  My cherry picking attempts have been pretty amateur!  2.5.5 would be fantastic if possible.

For building out of samba.git - does using '--bundled-libraries=ALL' as an option to configure make sense for a standalone build?  Also, is the 'configure.rpm' script deprecated in favor of using 'make rpm' with the standard configure script?

Thanks,

-David

--
David Hasson