WIP: A Wireshark dissector for RSVD ...

Richard Sharpe realrichardsharpe at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 10:40:43 MST 2015

Hi folks,

People keep doing silly things, like transporting SCSI is weird transports.

Attached is the beginnings of a Wireshark dissector MS-RSVD. It needs
more work but it can display the SCSI CDB (as bytes) and any data in
requests (as bytes).

Ultimately, I want to split this out as a separate RSVD dissector, I think.

The patch should apply to the master branch of a recent git tree. It
goes on top of some stuff I added in October last year.

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe