CTDB question: which repository is authoritative?

David Hasson dph at fb.com
Thu Jan 22 16:56:26 MST 2015

Hey guys,

What's the current status of the ctdb branches in SCM?  I've been tracking patches to CTDB on this list, however they are all applied to, and eventually pushed to the samba.git repository.  I'm interested in building standalone CTDB - and the ctdb.git repository seems to be the one setup for this.

Are they both official?  The website refers to both in various cases.  My plan unless I get any news from you guys is to cherry pick commits out of samba.git onto the standalone ctdb.git.  It does seem that a fair amount of changes were made just to change to the newer build environment.

Thanks,

-David

--
David Hasson