Your Tombstone Reanimation branch

Garming Sam garming at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Jan 22 15:53:56 MST 2015

Hi Kamen,

I've just looked into what caused the issue with the upgrade provision
test. It looks like in the final patch, you managed to omit logonCount
in the table of options.

That should be a simple fix, but Andrew has suggested, if you don't
mind, that a test should be written to explicity test the defaults.
Preferably in sam.py.

The test needs to not only confirm that the bare minimum 'add' request
works as expected (and asserts on the attributes added, and that no
others are added), but also check that if each of the attributes is
included in the add, that it either fails, or succeeds and replaces the
default value.

A bare minimum add is:

dn: cn=testuser,cn=users,dc=samba,dc=org
objectclass: user

The same needs to be done for groups.

Cheers,

Andrew and Garming