Can't seem to figure out how to get HAVE_ZOOKEEPER into something like config.h

Michael Adam obnox at samba.org
Fri Jan 16 01:26:36 MST 2015

Richard,

On 2015-01-15 at 19:31 -0800, Richard Sharpe wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I need to conditionalize some stuff on HAVE_ZOOKEEPER but cannot seem
> to figure out how to handle that in the wscipt.
>
> Can someone led me a clue?

If I were looking for clues on somthing like that,
I'd do "git grep HAVE_FOO" for some FOO that might
be already treated similarly to what I want to do,
e.g. HAVE_ADS or HAVE_GLUSTERFS or HAVE_DBUS or ...,
and then most probably end up looking into source3/wscript
what the code there does with HAVE_ADS (or ...)

This shows that this usually amounts to doing

    conf.DEFINE('HAVE_ZOOKEPER', '1')

if you want it set and you can also do

    conf.undefine('HAVE_ZOOKEEPER')

if you want to unset it. If the wscript should do something
conditional already and not only the C-code, then you can use

    if conf.CONFIG_SET('ZOO_KEEPER') ...

Michael