SMB3 encryption performance

Sun Feb 15 03:25:16 MST 2015

On Sat, Feb 14, 2015 at 03:41:46PM -0500, Michael Ledford wrote:
> There are a few libraries that can provide CPU optimization for AES.
> Here are a few which might fit.
>
> If you are looking for a C based library then libgcrypt
> <http://www.gnu.org/software/libgcrypt/> might be a good choice.

Thanks. I've already found libgcrypt, it seems to be part of
the gpg suite. The question I have is broader: libcrypt,
mozilla nss, probably some Kerberos base libs,
open/libressl/, etc all offer AES. What do we want to put
development effort on? Not so much a question to you,
Michael, but rather more to the broader audience here, in
particular for example Simo, Andrew and others involved with
crypto.

Volker

phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9
http://www.sernet.de, mailto:kontakt at sernet.de