samba-tool 4.0.24 badly formatted sddl sid code

Mark Walker mark.walker at mobilefun.co.uk
Mon Feb 9 11:19:52 MST 2015

Just tried with 4.1.16-9 (sernet samba) and the error is still present.

Interesting.

--
Regards,
Mark Walker

Mobile Fun is a private limited company registered in England & Wales under
registration number 03914470. The company’s registered office is at Unit
16, Network Park, Duddeston Mill Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B8 1AU,
UK.