2 patches on samba-tool

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Sun Dec 20 10:27:21 UTC 2015

Hi list,

these are two patches which I created for the samba-tool long time ago,
but obviously I forgot to ask for integration in "master".

The first patch adds some provision compatibility code for Windows 2000
domains.

The second patch adds the 2012 and 2012_R2 domain levels to samba-tool.
It does not harm with s4 deployments since the forest and domain modes
are limited to the least single DC level, which in s4 is currently
2008_R2. So this change is more about the future or for inspection of
Windows-only domains.

Please review and let me know,

Matthias