Added MSV1_0_ALLOW_MSVCHAPV2 flag to ntlm_auth

github at samba.org github at samba.org
Thu Dec 10 21:40:12 UTC 2015

New comment by mcnewton on Samba Github repository

https://github.com/samba-team/samba/pull/45#issuecomment-163757149
Comment:
This looks great to me, @qnet-herwin - thanks for doing something that's been on my TODO list since March :-). After spending the first three months of 2015 adding the Ctx calls to libwbclient and the FreeRADIUS code, I totally ran out of steam on this. I also figured I should catch up on real work... ;-)

In my opinion, make it optional for ntlm_auth, but hardcoded in FreeRADIUS.