[MS-BKRP] backupkey server and GnuTLS

Garming Sam garming at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Dec 9 05:37:49 UTC 2015

Hi,

I haven't had much time to compare the new changes (although I don't
expect anything surprising from them). But I do notice that the patch
originally proposed to disable the CA status in Heimdal appears to be
missing (as well as a missing signoff in the patch series). Assuming
these are fixed/addressed and there aren't any other objections, feel
free to put my review on the patches (unless I reply back with something
glaring in the next few days).

Cheers,

Garming