[MS-BKRP] backupkey server and GnuTLS

Garming Sam garming at catalyst.net.nz
Tue Dec 1 23:03:06 UTC 2015

Hi Andreas,

That was mostly what I was expecting. Well the configure identifies that
my system is missing the package, although a better error message could
be nice. Some of the others like ldap, suggest some packages to install.
I would suggest rearranging the code so that the conf.fatal is triggered
and make sure to include the minimum version in that user message.

However, libcups2-dev appears to rely on libgnutls-dev and installing
libgnutls28-dev removes it (and reinstalling libcups2-dev will remove
libgnutls28-dev).

I also originally thought gnutls_x509_privkey_import_rsa_raw2 was
usable, but there was an odd linkage error. That might be on my end but
it's not really important if the requirement is higher.

I presume the question will be supporting Centos 6, and regarding
impact, this would probably have to be fielded to others.

Cheers,

Garming