Do anyone here have the experience with 64bits compiled Samba on SPARC?

Ralph Boehme rb at sernet.de
Tue Dec 1 09:20:55 UTC 2015

Hi Dago,

On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 09:18:39PM +0100, Dagobert Michelsen wrote:
> > On Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 06:20:40AM +0100, Jiri Sasek - Solaris Prague wrote:
> >> I have built 64bits Samba and winbindd is receiving the SIGBUS(*)
> >
> > The problem is that we don't have SPARC in any way easily
> > accessible. If you look at CLANG warnings, there's hundreds
> > of alignment problems we potentially have. Fixing all of
> > them will be a big challenge, but finding the relevant ones
> > would be much easier if we had access to such a box.
> >
> > Volker
>
> I can provide access to our Solaris buildfarm and already wrote to both
> build at samba.org and Jeremy some time ago but didn’t get a reply.

iirc you got a reply from me saying that https://build.samba.org/ is
essentially dead. Automated testing has moved to autobuild which is
Linux only atm.

fwiw: slowfranklin at opencsw.org = slow at samba.org = me :) I have access,
but I'm lacking time.

-Ralph

phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9
http://www.sernet.de,mailto:kontakt@sernet.de