s4 ldb tdb limits

Oliver Liebel oliver at itc.li
Thu Aug 27 21:28:23 UTC 2015

Am 27.08.2015 um 23:16 schrieb Jeremy Allison:
> On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 04:54:17PM +0200, Oliver Liebel wrote:
>> As i wrote earlier to this list and to Jakub,
>> this is not an  emergency / Rescue Job.  No existing  S4 Environment.
>> Customers with (big) existing MS-AD, who would like to switch to S4.
>> Extensive Pre-Testing is possible and necessary.
> Great - sounds like there's a good plan ! Let me know if
> I can help in any way with coding or testing.
>
> Cheers,
>
> 	Jeremy.
Thanks for the offer Jerry, good to have you on board.

Jakub and me will have talk next Wednesday.
Before that, he will have reread the code, rebase it, and check the
uncommitted work.
Then we'll discuss what needs to be done,
how much help he needs, and what the timeline is.

In Front of that, we both have to check out some 'logistics',
regarding time (from his side), and additional HR (co-workers) from the
side of my customer.

We will keep you informed.

Thanks again
Oliver