s4 ldb tdb limits

Nadezhda Ivanova nivanova at samba.org
Thu Aug 27 12:31:46 UTC 2015

Hi Oliver,
I don't think I can be particularly helpful in this matter - the scope
and goal of our project is quite different - we seek to replace the
Samba LDAP service with OpenLDAP, rather than just write a new ldb
backend. If Jakub or you have any specific questions, I'll see if I can
be of assistance.

Best Regards,
Nadya