More forest trust related patches

Stefan (metze) Metzmacher metze at samba.org
Sun Apr 12 13:38:14 MDT 2015

Hi,

I moved a lot more stuff to the -ok branch (Note I also changed fixed some
of the dsdb_trust_* helper functions compared to the last patchset!)

It passed autobuild a few times and it's ready for master from my site.

Note that samba-tool domain trust create needs to generate a true
utf8 based password if --no-aes-keys is given, this is required
because our kerberos client code can't handle random utf16munged passwords
for arcfour-hmac-md5 pre-auth yet.

However there're a few TODO's in the remaining patches.
It's mainly related to bug #11130, where we should allow
COMPUTERNAME at REALM and map it to COMPUTERNAME$@REALM.
The same applies also for trust accounts (I guess it's just based on the
'$').
It's allowed as a client and also as a service principal.
I added some tests for it and hacked a mostly working (but ugly
implementation),
Andrew maybe you can work out a better fix :-)

Note that winbindd uses MYDOMAIN at OTHERREALM for kinit and generates some
warnings
without the fix for bug #11130, but it still work fine.

Please review and push the -ok patches.

Thanks!
metze