My subdomain-for-master5 branch

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Fri Sep 26 17:01:08 MDT 2014

Metze,

I've taken part of metze/master4-abartlet5 and squashed a few more of
the stray commits.  I've fixed one bug in the change to 2008R2 as the
default (in upgradeprovision), and re-pushed that to
abartlet/subdomain-for-master5

This fixes the one test that didn't pass (I'm shocked it was only one,
honestly), and I'm running both a make test and an autobuild on that
branch.

Please see what more of that you can review, and get this into
master :-)

I'll also see what I can do with the remaining patches that need
squashing.  Hopefully between us we can get this into Samba 4.2.

Thanks!