ncacn_http for 4.2? (Re: RPC over HTTP (ncacn_http) implementation for DCERPC client libraries)

Samuel Cabrero scabrero at zentyal.com
Fri Sep 12 08:44:51 MDT 2014

Hi Stefan, Andrew,

I removed the modifications of the binding structure, implemented the
HTTP NTLM authentication, squashed last two patches and formatted the
code following the code style (you are free to correct it if I miss
something). I hope it is not too late to merge them for 4.2.

Samuel.

--
Samuel Cabrero - Developer
scabrero at zentyal.com