ncacn_http for 4.2? (Re: RPC over HTTP (ncacn_http) implementation for DCERPC client libraries)

Samuel Cabrero scabrero at zentyal.com
Tue Sep 16 10:27:12 MDT 2014

Hi Stefan, Andrew,

another iteration. The changes:

* The TLS flag on the binding structure has been changed to a string
option, so all changes to binding structure are dropped now.
* NTLM support. After having a look to gensec I have added three
mechanisms for the HTTP library (http_basic, http_ntlm and
http_negotiate). The http_ntlm and http_negotiate are just wrappers
which start a gensec sub context and only encode/decode the blobs in
base64.
* Small changes in the HTTP library interface.

In my tests the three mechanisms are working against IIS, but I have not
added the option to use the negotiate scheme for ncacn_http because only
NTLM and basic are supported ([MS-RPCH] Sec. 1.7). When I tried to use
it, the server was closing the connection after authentication.

Samuel.

--
Samuel Cabrero - Developer
scabrero at zentyal.com