change --picky-developer into --non-picky-developer

Stefan (metze) Metzmacher metze at samba.org
Thu Oct 30 04:13:47 MDT 2014

Hi Andrew,

>> Oh thanks Andrew ! That patchset was on my list of
>> things to get reviewed this week :-). I'd love to
>> get (and keep) us warning free.
>>
>> I'll try and get to the rest of them soon.
>
> Thanks.  The only one I would like held off specifically is
> https://git.samba.org/?p=metze/samba/wip.git;a=commitdiff;h=5d396b408c0bf13bbc50e998766eef5891bf48de lib/param: fix const warnings
>
> This conflicts fairly badly with the similarly large series from Garming
> patch "lib/param: remove some const warnings from using lists", part of
> the branch I'm trying to merge.  It would be good if we could do this
> particular patch after that lands, if that's reasonable/possible

As the loadparm changes are in already, I've rebased and updated my branch.

https://git.samba.org/?p=metze/samba/wip.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/master4-picky

It would be nice if everything but the last commit could be pushed.

The last commit will be ready once we have a good name for the option to
disable
the strict checking with -Werror.

metze