Samba as domain controller

Rob C wedgeshot at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 17:12:00 MDT 2014

docker = cloud which might be useful for a very tiny subset of users ( a
good idea though ).

I'd say unless the community can get the HOW-TO down to five or less
commands with the bulk of the script doing the work to prompt the user for
the DOMAIN and off the script goes to install/download, provision and
configure the machine ......  Folks really need to do their homework on
core infrastructure server things.

Best bet in IMO is a VMWare/VirtualBox/docker image that all you need to do
is run a provision script and bam... Almost instant AD server.

Cheers,
  -Bob