posix locking on OCFS2

Michael Adam obnox at samba.org
Sun Nov 23 13:05:10 MST 2014

On 2014-11-23 at 20:50 +0100, steve wrote:
> On 23/11/14 19:23, Rowland Penny wrote:
>

> >Well, over to you Steve, can you provide the info that Michael is asking
> >for ?
> No. It's Chan who needs the lock, not us. We've a workaround. He hasn't.
> I've put a note in his RAFT thread.
> Thanks for the interest,

Steve, this is ridiculous.
You keep running around telling that ctdb does not work.
In every thread that seems vaguely related. With no
evidence whatsoever. If this is not calling for help,
then this is justspreading FUD. Please stop it or
provide sufficient information for us to be abel to
help you fix your setup...

Thanks - Michael