Patch: idmap_script idmapping module

Richard Sharpe realrichardsharpe at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 14:31:37 MST 2014

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 1:17 PM, Rowland Penny <repenny241155 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 18/11/14 20:53, Richard Sharpe wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Spurred on by Michael Adam's suggestion and a local need, I whipped
>> this up from existing code.
>>
>> Comments welcome. Builds cleanly, now for some testing.
>>
> OK, I give in, just what does it do ?? :-)

It does what the idmap_tdb2 with script module does but without the
tdb stuff in there. It is simply for those who want a fixed mapping
from SIDs to UIDs and they don't have such a mapping in LDAP or SFU or
whatever.

I just built it without change under Samba 3.6.x as well (after some
Makefile magic.)

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe