The theory and practice of CTDB?

José A. Rivera jarrpa at samba.org
Mon Nov 17 07:27:11 MST 2014

Hey Richard!

I've been looking into this as well. I don't know of any general/theory
docs for CTDB, unfortunately. Have you had a chance to go over openSUSE's
docs[1] on the matter? That's the general framework I'm working off of.

--Jose
[1]
http://doc.opensuse.org/products/draft/SLE-HA/SLE-ha-guide_sd_draft/cha.ha.samba.html