Shell script escape when new user is created

Greg Zartman gzartman at koozali.org
Fri Nov 14 13:34:23 MST 2014

On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 12:18 PM, Rowland Penny <repenny241155 at gmail.com>
wrote:

>  The reason that RHEL (and therefore Centos) doesn't have Samba AD
> packages, is that they want to use MIT kerberos and not Heimdal. They have
> the client side of it working, but they are still having to work on the AD
> side.

I was just trying to point out that distros like ours are just now getting
their hands on Samba 4.

> I haven't seen anybody else asking for this type of enhancement and I am
> not saying that it wouldn't be a good idea, I just voiced my personal
> opinion that it will be low down the list of things to do.

They are talking about it right now because we've been recently asked to
join a Centos SIG to come up with a solution.  Why people aren't posting
those questions on this mailing list, I don't know.

--
Greg J. Zartman
Board Member

Koozali SME Server.
SME Server user and community member since 2000