Shell script escape when new user is created

Greg Zartman gzartman at koozali.org
Fri Nov 14 01:20:30 MST 2014

On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 12:17 AM, Quentin Gibeaux <qgibeaux at iris-tech.fr>
wrote:

> There was an option for that on samba 3 : "add user script" (
> https://www.samba.org/samba/docs/man/manpages-3/smb.conf.
> 5.html#ADDUSERSCRIPT ), but it vanished with samba 4.
> Same story with "add machine script".

That's a real pitty, as I think we may have to block RSAT management of the
Active Directory until something is figured out.  On a server that tries to
be a all in one machine for small offices and home use, you have alot more
to setup than just a user account and shares.  If a user is creates with
RSAT there's really no way for the *nix box to know about it and setup
these other services.

Greg