Latest leases patchset - getting there !

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Fri Nov 14 00:12:53 MST 2014

On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 08:09:33PM -0800, Jeremy Allison wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 03:02:19AM +0100, Stefan (metze) Metzmacher wrote:
> >
> > This is fixed with todo19.diff.txt :-)
> >
> > There we just need to check what to do in the timeout handler.
>
> W00t! Great Metze !!!!!
>
> I think that's the last outstanding issue, right ?

FYI. I'm making progress with the breaking2
test.

I understand what is going on, but not quite
sure yet how to get to what is needed...

The 'will_overwrite' is the key. I think we
can separate out the lease break inside
delay_for_oplock() when will_overwrite
is true from a direct break to NONE,
to a break to READ - and then have