Added note about the support end of Samba 3 to WHATSNEW.TXT

Min Wai Chan dcmwai at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 20:25:22 MST 2014

Hi Sonic,

It really depend if on what function the host need.

Like for my AD DC which only have AD DC function and users isn't allow to
login to the box (nor there are any other services than samba)
I've removed the mit-krb

As for the DC member (files server) I still have the mik-krb there as there
are no conflict.

In that case you will just need to maintain the different useflags and not
an ebuild ;0

I've wrote the wiki below and hope it help :)
https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Samba4_Migrating/HOWTO