Latest leases patchset - getting there !

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Fri Nov 7 12:11:32 MST 2014

On Fri, Nov 07, 2014 at 10:03:50AM -0800, Jeremy Allison wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 07, 2014 at 06:08:38PM +0100, Stefan (metze) Metzmacher wrote:
> > Hi Jeremy,
> >
> > here're 2 patch files.
> >
> > ok.diff.txt contains the changes from my
> > https://git.samba.org/?p=metze/samba/wip.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/master3-leases-ok
> > branch, they're ready for master and should not cause much trouble when
> > you rebase the rest.
>
> OK - pushed !

With slight mod. Turns out the source4 fileserver does
pass the new raw.oplock.batch9a test after all (but
not the smb2.oplock.batch9a).

We *really* need to disable that code (I know, I know,
after leases get done... :-), all I end up doing is
tweaking the knownfails to get things right :-).

Jeremy.