Added note about the support end of Samba 3 to WHATSNEW.TXT

Sonic sonicsmith at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 14:19:26 MST 2014

There's still the heimdal/mit kerberos issue that prevents samba-4
installs on some distros. For example, on my Gentoo install, since I
need mit krb5 on my system I cannot install samba-4 as it requires
heimdal and the two cannot be installed at the same time. It's crazy
that this issue has gone on so long.