Looking for patch to fix "High hopcount" problem addressed in CTDB 2.4

Kevin Osborn kosborn at overlandstorage.com
Wed May 21 12:16:26 MDT 2014

Hi,

One of our customers has experienced the "High hopcount" issue while running CTDB 2.2. I can see from the release notes that this issue has been fixed in version 2.4. We will have a new release of our cluster software in a few months that will incorporate CTDB 2.5.1 (or later) but I am wondering if I might be able to devise a patch fix for CTDB 2.2 in the interim. Can you direct me to a patch or the section of code that addresses the "High hopcount" issue?

Thanks,

-Kevin

Kevin Osborn, Director Software Development
125 South Market Street San Jose, CA 95113 USA
t 408.283.4717 | f 858.571.3664
kosborn at overlandstorage.com<mailto:kosborn at overlandstorage.com> | www.overlandstorage.com<http://www.overlandstorage.com/>