How to test the net and netapi for smbtorture​?

Mon May 19 01:03:02 MDT 2014

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 03:46:06PM +0800, Kevin Huang wrote:
>       I try use smbtorture to test my NAS.
>       In net and netapi items, I almost fail all the items.
>
>       My test command line is
>       smbtorture //server/share -Uuser%pass net.userinfo.
>
>       My test command is correct or not?

What exactly do you want to achieve? smbtorture has many
tests that are just developer's experience, not meant to run
regularly. The net.userinfo test runs RPC tests that might
have special assumptions about how the server system is set
up. Is your goal to test remote user administration?

With best regards,

Volker Lendecke

phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9
http://www.sernet.de, mailto:kontakt at sernet.de