Getting rid of smb_krb5_send_and_recv_func()

Niklas Andersson niklas.andersson at openforce.se
Tue May 6 01:21:09 MDT 2014

Hi Andreas,

 Interesting to read about your cwrap effort. Very interesting. I am
working on some automated setups of Samba4 as an AD DC, and realmd as
client for testing purposes I am using Vagrant.

 You can have a look at this repo if you are interested [1].

 Basically you do a "vagrant up dc" and "vagrant up realmd" and you're set.

 I have added some nice hooks to Wireshark into these machines and get the
packages out. That is what the script vshark is for.

 You do "vshark dc" to start getting the packets from the domain
controller, "vshark realmd" to get the packets from the client.

 Pretty much work-in-progress here but you might get some ideas.

[1] https://github.com/xnandersson/dcpromo-vagrant-ocn

Regards,
Niklas