I plan on adding a Wiki page on adding VFS modules

Richard Sharpe realrichardsharpe at gmail.com
Mon May 5 13:57:46 MDT 2014

On Sun, May 4, 2014 at 8:35 PM, Richard Sharpe
<realrichardsharpe at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I plan on adding it to the VFS section of the developers page here:
>
>    https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Developer_documentation
>
> It will be a work in progress with the old link still there.
>
> I will begin transferring info tomorrow or so if no one has any objections.

OK, so I actually started transferring info yesterday to see how easy
it is to get diags done.

Anyway, it seems like a discussion of memory allocation in VFS modules
is in order as well, because lots of people do the wrong thing (by not
using talloc.)

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe