New/changed Wiki documentation

Bob Cavey wedgeshot at gmail.com
Sun May 4 22:32:32 MDT 2014

On Sun, May 4, 2014 at 5:18 PM, Marc Muehlfeld <mmuehlfeld at samba.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> during the last weeks I began to (re)-write and test some Wiki HowTos, but
> had no time to finish them yet. Now it's done. Here they are:
>

> Complete re-writes (please proofread):
>
> * https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Setup_a_Samba_AD_Member_Server
>   I also replaced some outdated pages about the same topic from
>   the Wiki with a forwarder to this HowTo.
>
> * https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Time_Synchronisation
>   Replaces the old 'NTP Setup for DC' page. The SELinux section
>   was copied from the old page and is not tested yet.

   I have been contributing to the SELinux content since the alpha versions
and I updated the old page within the past few weeks.  Leading up to the
updates, I upgraded a 4.0.x beta to 4.1.6; did a 4.1.4 new install and both
instances are now on 4.1.7. Both of these instances are on completely
separate networks so the SELinux updates are tested since I did the
policies twice but I hope that others will notify the list if discrepancies
are found.

Cheers,
  -Bob