[PATCH] Various source3 fixes
ddiss at suse.de
Mon Mar 31 09:45:37 MDT 2014
On Mon, 31 Mar 2014 19:35:51 +1300, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> While working I've fixed up a few things in source3. See attached or at
With these changes, I see the following selftest failures:
Testsuite[samba3.blackbox.smbclient_auth.plain (plugin_s4_dc) member creds]
I have a few other comments/questions regarding the patches:
s3-auth: Finally change make_user_info_*() use a parent talloc context
- Please fix the white-space damage (and your editor)
s3-auth: Make auth_samba4 use the talloc_stackframe() context for short-term memory
- what's the purpose of this change? The existing code already frees the
short-lived auth4_context. auth_check_password() contains a nested
event loop, so IMO using a stackframe should be avoided.
winbindd: Ensure we do not look at rid_array before checking if it was returned
- *pnum_groups should be zeroed when num_groups == 0
selftest: Rename wbinfo_s3 to wbinfo_simple and run against plugin_s4_dc
- test_wbinfo_simple.sh usage still refers to wbinfo_s3
- fix whitespace damage in tests array
libsmb: Provide a talloc_stackframe() to external users of libsmb_setget.c
- Where are we leaking onto talloc_tos()?.
lp_set_cmdline and setup_logging() allocate onto the NULL ctx.
- Can't we just fix the leak here instead?
More information about the samba-technical